THE 2011 PROGRAMME !!!
mardi 8 mars 2011, par
MEB’s 2011 Programme
Some new trips, classic successes and the return of RAT’s classic run !!
Booking is open for all he other trips, so please don’t wait : time and places are limited !
- "Corsica and Sardinia" in spring. From Marseille, the ferry will take you Porto Torres (Sardinia). Three days in Sardinia, then the ferry will take you from Santa Teresa or from Porto Torres to Corsica, where you will spend two nights in Corsica (hotel Belvedere). Return ferry from Bastia .. A week to discover and compare in the two islands The dates : 18rd to 25th April.
- The traditional "Cevenole" for the first weekend of May (1st and 2nd May) ( One day near Monoblet, with the village festival !!)
- A "Raid Champagne Ardennes" (a classic RAT moment !) From 2nd to 5th June (weekend of "Ascension") A trip for those who want to discover and taste good Champagne (visits of wineries, great food) !
- A "Tour des Cevennes" from 13th to 17th July. Only one hotel and daily trips of 250 km which will make you discover all the Cevennes, and its most secret roads !
- The "Spain - Portugal" Raid : 6th to 16th October ... Starting in Calalonia and arriving near Valencia. At the moment, we’re working on the roadbook. FULL !
- And in keeping with our tradition, we will finish the season with the "Ride in Corsica" but in 2011 it will be over a full week .. from 24th to 31st October with two days in the North (a new hotel) and three days in the South (the Hotel Belvedere).
For more information visit the website regularly or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org